Why Pet Photography?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Pool has gone to the DOGS!

Several people have asked about my home studio package, specifically the pool options.  Well here is a fantastic shot showing you what it looks like.  We have a rock waterfall that can be used as a launch pad as shown below or the cave under the rocks has a seat and captures the sunlight perfectly!  The privacy wall is painted "Chili Pepper" and creates a wonderfully dramatic background against the Arizona sky.  Monsoon season is the perfect time for this location, the clouds build and create the amazing sky backgrounds!  See for yourself:



3 comments:

  1. Amy, I love these! The 2nd is my favorite, but I love the last one too with reflection! Of course, that leap is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Amy...amazing!!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again: You are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These action shots are awesome - I can almost touch the dog and feel the energy, and water....Great job. Mary

    ReplyDelete